Sunday, August 3, 2008

I wish I was a little bit taller

I wish I was a baller.


some things I'd like to get off my chest..

1. you wanna know why we're not sleeping together? honestly, I'm a freak and I know you can't handle me.

2. you can't have a "sex song" if you've never had sex, capishe?


so i'm making a baller playlist.
and then listening to it and doing 8 chapters of chem work, WOOOOH
psyche, but really, i'm going to stay up all day and get work done, and hopefully crash before 10.
so i can get up at 8 on monday.... WOOOH.
another psyche.

i'm gonna miss being nocturnal... :[

dear fam,
sorry i'm not going to be able to talk to you for about a week,
but i'm gonna be BEAT every night.
and i'll miss you, i promise..
and tay, since you're the only one who reads this,
i don't know what was wrong today,
but if you need me, call, seriously, anytime, i'm here.

I love you fam<3

No comments: