Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So kiss me goodbye.

Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive.

I'm going to model for the rest of my life.
I'm going to sing for the rest of my life.
I'm going to be someone's rockstar.
I promise I'll make it.
And I'm not going to be a dick about it :]

I promise to never look down on myself.
and to enjoy my talent.


too bad this summers mix isn't the same as last summer :[

Cobra Starship- Bring It
The Rocket Summer - Brat Pack
Marc Cohn - Walkin' In Memphis
The Starting Line - Best of Me
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
The Maine - The Way We Talk
Death Cab For Cutie - Passenger Seat
Incubus - Aqueous Transmission
Something Corporate - Ruthless
Danger Is My Middle Name - Revenge on the Radio
All Time Low - Jasey Rae.
so far..........



oh and you know, the fam tree is pretty amazing.

No comments: