Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm all tied up, and I'm trying my best to get down

Come on girl, Come around come around.
I've waited up all night just to see you move.


God damn... I have a song stuck in my head,
but i can't figure out what it is, please help.




Today was amazing, I missed my biffs sooo much...
so we wrote a rap today... we're going to film a music video.
It should be up within the month....
It's fucking siq!

So I'm really siked for the rest of this summer, and the new school.
But I'm really going to miss them.
I mean, as soon as I told people I was moving 15 minutes away, They acted like I was going to die.
They were really upset for about 4 hours, then stopped talking to me.
It fucking sucks.
But I've got still got my favorites.
and my fam who doesn't care about distance. :]


so yeah. i'm nervous. shit


on the bright side

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY!

No comments: