Tuesday, September 23, 2008

everyone's caught onto everything you do.

Dear "friends"

I'm not sure if it's just Hershey or maybe there's a huge backstabbing disease running wild around the country, But the last time i checked, talking shit on someone to their friends when they're not there to say a word in their own defense is called backstabbing, and i'm pretty sure it used to be classified as the worst thing you could do to your friends. The worst part is that you think it's okay to just make snide comments about people you say you care about. that's not how real relationships work, sorry, welcome to the real world.

You think I'm a bad influence? tell me to my face, please. alright, maybe i've had a not so perfect record, maybe i make a few bad decisions, but 1. you don't even know me well enough to judge those decisions and 2. I'm absolutely sure you've never seen me pressure anyone to do anything, because i've never done it.

I'm not asking to be a role model, and It's high school, my friends aren't looking up to me as a role model, so i seriously have no clue why you're so worried about it. she's a big girl, she can make her own decisions, and i'm not pressuring my life style onto her, in fact i wouldn't recommend it to anyone i care about, but this is how i deal with things in my past.

you think she shouldn't be friends with me because i'm a bad person?
how about you stop pretending to be my friends too.

Thanks.

No comments: